Re: GNU Parallel - line-based data distribution?

From: Ole Tange
Subject: Re: GNU Parallel - line-based data distribution?
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 00:29:16 +0100

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 4:05 PM, Jacek Wielemborek
<wielemborekj1@gmail.com> wrote:

> even after reading the tool's man page (expect for examples, so far),

>From the man page:

   Reader's guide
       Before looking at the options you may want to check
       out the EXAMPLEs after the list of options.

Also check out the tutorial:

  man parallel_tutorial or
http://www.gnu.org/software/parallel/parallel_tutorial.html

> I find it hard it to replicate the following pattern'

[...]

Sound very much like a basic --pipe, maybe with --round-robin.