Your best GNU Parallel haikus

From: Ole Tange
Subject: Your best GNU Parallel haikus
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 20:36:30 +0200

(Don't know what a haiku is? Haikus are 3 lined, non-rhyming poems
with 5-7-5 syllables.)

During my campaigning for a 'NO' not the Danish referendum for the
Unitary Patent Court (which will most likely accept software patents)
I have won over may hearts by a simple haiku poem.

Now I am going to try the same with GNU Parallel: Every release note
from now on will include the best (unused) haiku poem I have received
so far. Here are to example to get you going:

Programs very slow.
Multiple can run at once.
Use GNU Parallel.
  -- Ole Tange