Re: It says I found a bug?

From: Hans Schou
Subject: Re: It says I found a bug?
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 14:29:51 +0100

Thanks for the quick response. This is the latest version available to me on machomebrew, 20161122 hasn't been packaged/ported yet; I don't know how to get it on my system.

Well, if you want the latest version installed easy from a tar ball then do as it is written in the latest release:

You can install GNU Parallel in just 10 seconds with:
  (wget -O - pi.dk/3 || curl pi.dk/3/) | bash

If you are logged in as normal user the new version would be in $HOME/bin/parallel

./hans

PS: Latest has the release name ('Trump') and it should be stable ;-)