Re: parallel does not preserve symlinked directory structure on remote

From: Hubert Kowalski
Subject: Re: parallel does not preserve symlinked directory structure on remote
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2017 12:57:10 +0200 (CEST)

My recommenation would be to drop this concerns and thus drop compatibility with Redhat 9 and CentOS 3. Both redhat 9 and centos 3 are ancient by any means. Redhat 9 was released in 2003 and Centos 3 was released in 2004. I can't find anything about RedHat 9, but "next" RHEL (RHEL 3) had definitive end of life in 2014. Centos 3 was EOLed in 2010.