Fwd: Displaying output of shell script

From: Arun Vimalathithen
Subject: Fwd: Displaying output of shell script
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 11:07:30 +1100

Hi,

It works to a certain extent (with  --verbose) where lines from the
executed commands show up in the console (Not sure if everything is
showing up). But the output shows up at the end of all execution. As
there might be a lot of events being performed the execution might
take 30 - 40 mins and I would like to display the commands as they are
executed. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks,

Arun