Cheat sheet feedback wanted

From: Ole Tange
Subject: Cheat sheet feedback wanted
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 19:53:41 +0100

Based on chapter 2 of GNU Parallel 2018 I have made a cheat sheet for
GNU Parallel.

Before it is announced I would like your feedback on:
https://www.gnu.org/software/parallel/parallel_cheat.pdf

Ideally it should cover 90% of what normal people will use GNU Parallel for.

Is there something I forgot (in an early version I forgot --dryrun -
which clearly is something casual users will need)? Is there something
I can remove? The limitation is that it must fit on a single
A4/Letter.