Re: Parallel mailing list DKIM-protected?

From: CH
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 09:23:30 -0800

Less than 10, but more than half are signed. The other unsigned mailing lists are so low-volume that they aren't showing up in a casual glance at the folder, which contains emails with subject lines like "New Miracle Pills Discovered to Treat Erectile Dysfunction Completely" and "ðŸ"¥ We have a surprise for MasterCard Shoppers ðŸ"¥".

Was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to set up http://opendkim.org/ with Sendmail.

Added a filter rule to my RoundCube mailbox that checks each email for its Authentication-results header to see if it does not contain dkim=pass, and sticks it into the DKIM-fail folder.

Cheers!