partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] new non official release for partysip

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: [Partysip-dev] new non official release for partysip
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:51:48 +0100 (CET)

Again, I've updated the file partysip-0.5.4 and libosip-0.9.4
at osip.atosc.org/download/test/

I've updated the makfefiles again to be able to build cleanly
osip and partysip in "Release" version.

Also, I've added a new Configuration to compile partysip with TRE
support. TRE is a regexp GPL library and this way you'll be able to
use the filter plugin with the same capabilities than on other unix
platforms.

I'm sure this new release will be helpfull for windows users.

Anyway, to get far less issues, I ask you guys to use the unix
release as often as you can. The windows ports is difficult to
maintain for me....

You'll get more capabilities and more stability.
 Missing feature on windows release:
    mutlicast
    NAT
    regexp (experimental on windows as tre is not yet ported
            to windows expect on my host :) The author will
            try to merge my changes in soon to come tre-0.5.0)
    crash recorvery: (DBM support never tried on windows)
    SRV record
 Also, the Extra plugins are not usable on windows:
    LDAPDB
    RADIUS.

After that, do you still want to use the windows version? :!/

Aymeric