partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] Re: [Sipforum-discussion] CERT Alert re: SIP Security Is

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: [Partysip-dev] Re: [Sipforum-discussion] CERT Alert re: SIP Security Issues
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:51:18 +0100 (CET)

Following the link below, you'll find links to a
java application for testing SIP applications behaviors
for many different scenarios.

>From what I can see, this is mainly usefull for testing the
parser robustness against malformed or unusual messages.

I ran a lot of them against partysip and found 2 bugs
related to those messages within the code of partysip.

By now, I found no issue with oSIP... Great!

If you want to test the scenarios against partysip , at
least use the CVS!

Good testing day.
Aymeric