partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] filter plugin split?

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] filter plugin split?
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 16:28:34 +0200 (CEST)

The cvs now contains the fix I mention. You can use
the variable "dialingplan inside the filter plugin configuration.

 dialingplan internal
 #dialingplan external
 #dialingplan both

The name of the variable is not very good. Do you
have a proposal?

But you still can't load several plugin.
Hope this is enough by now.

Aymeric