partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] location server and redirect server

From: Aymeric MOIZARD
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] location server and redirect server
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:17:51 +0100 (CET)

Please subscribe to the mailing list for further questions.

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, Guang wrote:

> Hi  everbody:
> Can  partysip  support  location service and redirect service ?

partysip primary functionnality is to store contact address from
REGISTER messages and to proxy other requests by using the stored
Contact locations.

If you need more than that, you'll have to implement yourself a plugin
that does the service location you are looking for.
Aymeric