pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Just Joined

From: Richard Ward
Subject: [pdf-devel] Just Joined
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:03:05 -0500

Hello all

I'm hoping you can use my old and a rather rusty c skills on this project.

I haven't done much c coding in the last 8 years or so but I'm told it's like riding a bicycle :-)

I was thinking of maybe starting with the memory management module to get me back into the swing of things. Let me know what you think.

I'm also not sure how much time I will be able to donate due to me having a wife, a small child and a bit of a World of Warcraft addiction!

Thanks,

Richard

Sent from my iPhone