pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] possibly undefined macro and token errors with autoconf

From: Nuno Morgadinho
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] possibly undefined macro and token errors with autoconf configure
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 17:32:42 +0200

Hi Jose, seems I'm still missing something.. any ideas on what to do now?

$ ./bootstrap
Bootstrapping CVS GNU PDF Library with:
  autoreconf -i
m4/gnulib-comp.m4:53: warning: macro `AM_XGETTEXT_OPTION' not found in library
configure.ac:28: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
      See the Autoconf documentation.
autoreconf: /usr/local/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

And I'm using:

autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.61
automake (GNU automake) 1.10
m4 (GNU M4) 1.4.10