pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Undefined symbols libiconv libiconv_close libiconv_open

From: Nuno Morgadinho
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Undefined symbols libiconv libiconv_close libiconv_open
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 23:38:39 +0200

You're right, its not that. I've checked the behavior in both cases
and it is the same. I removed the directory and did a 'cvs checkout'
prior to this last build and so I guess something got into the tree
that fixed the problem. Don't know what though. If someone runs into
this it could also be that the local directory of libgnupdf is
corrupted somehow. Remove it and do a checkout again.

Thanks for the help Aleksander.

--
Nuno Morgadinho