pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Time module questions

From: Aleksander Morgado
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Time module questions
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 10:28:36 +0200 (CEST)

> Alex, I think this is more directed at you (I think you're working on the
> Time
> module implementation?).
Yup.

> I looked around a bit in the code and docs and couldn't find a description
> for
> what pdf_time_t will be. I'm working on the fsys disk implementation and
> dealing
> with the file creation/modification times and trying to see if its going
> match up with Windows FILETIME spec (two DWORD's).

pdf_time_t will be equivalente to time_t, so stored as unix time (seconds
since January 1st 1970). If I remember correctly, windows' filetime
timescale starts on 1st January 1600 or something like that.

If you want, I could commit what I have done so far, so that you can start
using the functions in the API and compile everything, even if not tested
a single line... :-)