pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] A new volunteer...

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] A new volunteer...
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 20:32:57 +0200

Hi Panagiotis.

   I would like to help with the development of the gnu pdf project,
   but I am not really sure how I should start, so any suggestions
   would be welcome :)

Many thanks for your interest in joining the development effort.

   I have already studied the stuff in gnupdf.org but I have not yet
   downloaded the code. If there is something that needs to be done, I
   would be happy to help.

The first step is precisely to download the existing codebase
(libgnupdf module in the cvs repository) and build it in your
system.