pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Re: Time module unit tests

From: Aleksander Morgado
Subject: [pdf-devel] Re: Time module unit tests
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 21:48:10 +0200

Hi Jose,

I am waiting for approval of official permission for writing GPL code

As soon as you get the notification about Anish' copyright papers, please let me know so that we can integrate the time module unit tests he sent some time ago. I already modified them to compile correctly.

Anish, I guess you won't have much problem integrating the new changes you are currently doing into the CVS after I upload the original tests you sent, but if you need help, let me know.

-Aleksander