pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Crypt filter issue

From: David Vazquez
Subject: [pdf-devel] Crypt filter issue
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 20:16:53 +0100 (CET)

Hello all

I am writing crypt filter and it arises a doubt related to
gnupdf's design. According to PDF Reference, encrpytion is defined
(mostly) by a global dictionary. This dictionary holds a list of crypt
filters will
be used in the rest of the document.

I suppose crypt filter module will receive parameters from its filter
dictionary. However, it is not enought, it is even optional. We must
consider global data, I think. Nevertheless these parameters will be
known by upper layers.