pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] about build

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] about build
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 14:15:24 +0100

Hello Yang.

   After I executed configure, I got this output:

   Configured for `i686-pc-linux-gnu'.

     Compilation level:                        3 (build all layers)
     Using FlateDecode filter?                 yes
     Using JBIG2 decoder filter?               no
     With unit tests support?                  no
     Program to build html manuals             makeinfo
     Build project management resources?       no
     Layers with debug mode enabled            all disabled
     Generate code coverage information        no

   which indicated that it's configured without unit test support and debug
   mode disabled.So, it says "nothing to be done" when I "make check". What to
   do ?

You should install the check library (http://check.sf.net) in order to
be able to run the unit tests with make check. Just download the check
sources, compile and install.

The "debug mode" is about traces. You do not need to activate it to
run the unit tests.

Hope this help. Let us know if you have more problems.