pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Solution to FS #126

From: Harshavardhana
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Solution to FS #126
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 23:52:56 -0700

Oops probably i wrote this little early, curl has been used extensively all over the place in pdf-fsys-http.c

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 8:50 PM, Harshavardhana <address@hidden> wrote:
http://www.gnupdf.org/flyspray/index.php?do=details&task_id=126

libcurl has an easy implementation which would encode the path strings

curl_easy_escape
curl_easy_unescape

There are other implementations in "wget" project which can be ported to gnu pdf.

glib project has "g_uri_escape_string" but it seemed to me more like RFC3986 implementation, which doesn't involve escaping "<scheme>:<scheme-resource>" .

Let me know if this dependency to libcurl is acceptable to gnupdf project ? .

Regards
--
Harshavardhana