pengfork-devel

[Pengfork-devel] Several things

From: Nicolas Burrus
Subject: [Pengfork-devel] Several things
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 23:28:01 +0200

I've made quite important structural changes to the param table to use getopt.
Let me know if this is problematic, CVS is here to allow comebacks :)

I've included a GNU getopt implementation in lib/ directory, because if I
remember well, netbsd and maybe other systems don't have getopt_long function
in their libc.

Try ./pengfork --help .

Is there a reason for returning 1 when your functions succeeds, all standards
functions return 0 when ok, and most people do like that.

I've added a --enable-werror option to configure, we should use it for devel I
think.

--
Nicolas