pengfork-devel

[Pengfork-devel] Buffer and packets

From: Nicolas Burrus
Subject: [Pengfork-devel] Buffer and packets
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 23:52:13 +0200

I don't understand P3 packets input, you seem to try searching the MAGIC
number in the buffer just read before, and then extract header etc ... But
what is the packet was not totally read in the buffer ? I mean, if you
receive the P3 packet in two times, you will find the MAGIC, maybe the
complete header, put you should read until STOP (0x0d) before starting
anylising the packet I think, shoudn't you ?

--
Nicolas