pengfork-devel

[Pengfork-devel] Re: refnance it

From: Tadg Hose
Subject: [Pengfork-devel] Re: refnance it
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 14:43:58 -0700

D h ea v r H b om q e O z wne l r,

Your c c re h di j t doesn't matter to us!

If you O m VVN r p ea i l e e st p at d e and want I q MME c DIAT u E c h as d h to s t pe l nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L x OW h ER your monthly pa y yme d nt r s
by a third or more, here are the d k ea z ls m we have T i OD q AY:

$ 4 p 90 , 0 c 00 a q s l m ow a c s 3 , 6 z 5 %
$ 37 y 0 , 00 o 0 a q s l i ow a o s 3 , 9 j 0 %
$ 25 j 0 , 00 p 0 a y s l s ow a k s 3 , 3 l 5 %
$ 2 k 00 , 00 z 0 a q s lo p w a b s 3 , 5 v 5 %

V z is q it o g ur web s a it r e

Tadg Hose , A q ppr e ov a al M b ana a ge x r

passage, or the brink of a deep dark subterranean lake. The sword was
hardly shining at all. He stopped, and he could hear, when he listened
hard, drops drip-drip-dripping from an unseen roof into the water below;
but there seemed no other sort of sound.