pgubook-readers

Re: [Pgubook-readers] Translation project

From: 馬吉軍
Subject: Re: [Pgubook-readers] Translation project
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 08:32:02 +0800

Hello Noël-Antoine,

It's very cool.
I'm a French learner. I'd like to see the French translation.

BRs/Kimi

BRs, Kimi
顺颂时祺

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 7:11 PM, Noël-Antoine Kneib <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Jonahtan,

I introduce myself: my name is Noël-Antoine, I am French, and actually am reading your book entitled "Programming from the Ground Up"  (I read two chapters).

Even if I am a beginner in assembly programming, I just have start the reading and have been surprised by the simplicity of your explanations. From this surprise an idea had come : why don't I translate this into French. I am certainly not a translator but your book is so comprehensible that I can approximatly translate it. However, to write or translate books takes very long time. So if you are interested by this idea, don't hesitate to speak about it around you.

Actually I am translating the first chapter, but I don't post anything without your approbation. If you desagree it, can I translate your book for myself?

Cordially,
Noël-Antoine Kneib