pgubook-readers

[Pgubook-readers] Help setting up linux on a Mac

From: Davis Pham
Subject: [Pgubook-readers] Help setting up linux on a Mac
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 02:50:40 +0000

Hi there,

I’m new to learning programming and I’m currently trying to teach myself using
the textbook “Programming from the Ground Up” by Jonathan Bartlett. However I
only have access using a MacBook Pro and the textbook teaches theory based on
linux. Is it possible for me to install a linux program on Mac so that I would
be able to follow the lessons provided? Without having to completely install a
new operating system on my Mac?

Thank you,