pgubook-readers

Exciting News - 64-Bit Book

From: Jonathan Bartlett
Subject: Exciting News - 64-Bit Book
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 09:41:31 -0500

Readers and Friends -

I thought I'd let you know that I've been contracted with Apress to come out with a 64-bit assembly language book.  Hopefully the book will be out by the end of the year!

In other news, if you haven't been keeping track, I've got a couple of other interesting books out in a few different subjects:
I also write articles for MindMatters.ai.  You can see my specific articles here.

Anyway, thank you all for being readers!  I'll give you all more details about the new book as they become available.  I'm getting close to the end of the first draft, so the final book should be out before the end of the year.

Jon