RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] New features in Mail app

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] New features in Mail app
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 22:58:31 +0000

Please don't hit me either, but I agree.  Outlook Express has just about every
option as Outlook does in filtering so if you don't have O'look, you can look at
OE.

regexp would be fun, and exclustions are a must (like "if address@hidden don't
process any more rules", in case bob sends you spam like messages but you want
see
his anyway).