[Phpgroupware-developers] email prefs

From: Tony (Angles) Puglisi
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] email prefs
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 01:14:51 +0000

Made many changes to bo and so preferences classes in email.

You may find that this code automates making, showing, and saving prefs for any
app
that uses the preferences database. Also, template uses blocks of "widgets",
makes
showing the prefs as simple as running a loop.

Processing submitted prefs is written to be abstracted from php's GPC vars, in
anticipation of external, service-like, usage of the email functionality.

Have a look if you like.

p.s. If I b0rked something, let me know... :)
--
that's "angle" as in geometry