Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] A.C.E. All-purpose Collaboration Engine

From: BeerBong
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] A.C.E. All-purpose Collaboration Engine
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 09:31:14 +0400

> > address@hidden schrieb:
> >
> >>Saw this groupware project on Freshmeet:
> >>
> >>A.C.E. All-purpose Collaboration Engine
> >>http://freshmeat.net/projects/a.c.e./
> >>http://www.osicodes.com/
> >
> > Not free ...
> But looks really cool! They can't do so much more than phpGW, but it looks
> really professional.

Look is not so important (idsociety schema is very good too), it shows how
many projects is under development, their progress, load of people - it is
very useful.
I'm team manager (7 members), my chief want to listen what we did every
week. We have about 7 projects in work (every project containt 7-10 tasks),
I spent much time every week for writing report about our activity. Report
on web will save me.
http://www.osicodes.com/ace/Aps/Service/Projects/myprojects.php (after
guest/guest) - is what we need on first level.
second level is graph Members Load (count of assigned tasks, hours for
complete them and percent of complete for every member and it is missing in
OSI, but present in TUTOS)
 It's a simple add-on to your system, that can help many people.

 ---
Sergey "BeerBong" Polyakov
chief of WebZavod (http://www.webzavod.ru)