Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Error sending mail in 0.9.13.015

From: Miles Lott
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Error sending mail in 0.9.13.015
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 12:53:56 -0600

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk wrote:
> by the way - do you know who I may talk to to get my Norwegian translation
> into CVS? I finished it months ago, I've uploaded the .lang-files to the
> patch mangement place on sourceforge... Anything else to do?

I have been working today on a script to put the langs in your files
into
the correct files.  However, there are a lot of translations missing
still,
especially in the api.  Please compare your files to the phpgw_en.lang
files in each app dir and resubmit.

--

Miles Lott - http://milosch.net
phpGroupWare - http://www.phpgroupware.org