[Phpgroupware-developers] Re: [ phpgroupware-Bugs-445721 ] email passwor

From: Tony (Angles) Puglisi
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: [ phpgroupware-Bugs-445721 ] email password not saved.
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 00:43:49 +0000

The 2 changed files are:
mail/inc/class.mail_msg.inc.php
phpgwapi/inc/class.crypto.inc.php

You'll notice I had to create 2 new functions in class crypto that are 90% the
same
as their namesakes, these are:
encrypt_mail_pass
decrypt_mail_pass

Because the changes to the original en/decrypt functions broke some other
behaviour
elsewhere in phpgw, namely users withOUT custom email passwords did not get a
passwd
at all in their pgpgw_info array.

I assume this is related to one thing we are trying to fix here, that
installations
without mcrypt should have data returned unmolested from the crypto class since
no
crypto is going to take place. Additionally, if crypto (mcrypt) does take
place, the
pre and post encryption data manipulation must be "mirror imaged" in the
en/decrypt
functions.

This provides us with a seperate code path to fix and/or improve upon the
crypto,
then later have the rest of the api migrate over to it.

Del, thanks for the work!

address@hidden wrote*:

>Bugs item #445721, was opened at 2001-07-29 10:40
>You can respond by visiting:
>http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=107305&aid=445721&group_id=7305
>
>Category: Email
>Group: Stable Code