Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calander Alarm Management

From: Alex Borges (lex)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calander Alarm Management
Date: 19 Nov 2002 18:39:22 -0600

Um.... its meant to be a place where you tell it you want to be nagged
at some time before a given date happens, with certain recurence
thereoff.

If you use the notify window, that will poll the alarms and nag you when
you asked to.... it has a very simple table (cal_alarms) and, afaik, its
a pretty straighforward implementation. All it needs is some work.