[Phpgroupware-developers] 0.9.16 Release

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] 0.9.16 Release
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 14:47:38 +1000

Hi all,

Just a bit of a quick update on the 0.9.16 release.

There is a lot of activity at the moment as we prepare for the next
release.  Unfortunately there are a limited number of hours in a day.
We have decided to delay the release of 0.9.16RC1, so we can pack us
much as possible into the release.

The focus of the release will be:
* Security - we are doing a lot on this front - details to accompany the
release
* Stability - please help us test the release
* Improved UI - new template idots and a more standardized look and feel
* New apps - many 14 apps in head will be released as supported apps
* Better pgsql 7.3 support
* Lots behind the scenes

Here is the revised release schedule:
* Feature Freeze - Fri 9-May-2003 0001 UTC
* 0.9.16RC1 - Sat 10-May-2003 1200 UTC
* 0.9.16.000 - Sat 24-May-2003 1200 UTC (if all goes well)

Watch this space for more info

Cheers

Dave

PS - Sorry if you get hit hard on the cross post