[Phpgroupware-developers] None

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] None
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 23:59:52 +0200

Hi all,

Ok here is my report of an upgrade of phpGroupWare 0.9.12 to 0.9.14.003 (my parent's company install) :

1. first problem, in the 0.9.12 install, there is no line for phpgwapi in phpgw_applications. Maybe the original install did not work correctly, in that case I'm in a special situation, but maybe it's normal and then this will arrive to other people too. I added a line manually in the db and it passed this.

2. in phpgwapi/setup/tables_update.inc.php, in function phpgwapi_upgrade0_9_13_012 the column app_tables is set to text. In function phpgwapi_upgrade0_9_13_014 (so later), it's set to varchar(255). Then in the same function a line is inserted with phpgwapi and its associated tables in the column app_tables. The problem is that all the characters combined of these tables names go to 290 characters approx ... Again, changing the value from 255 to 512 (for example) by hand in the code corrects the problem.

I don't know it I should submit a bug report as it's on 0.9.14 ? (but it could serve for later versions ?)

Ok, now it's REALLY time to go to bed :) (tommorrow, problems with apps upgrade :)

Bye all.