Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Themes

From: Michael Dean
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Themes
Date: 19 May 2003 19:02:26 -0500

I realize that, and that's not my point.  My point is that the fallback
should be a *different* template set.  I know I wouldn't want to create
a set that used a lot of CSS, DHTML, and JavaScript that still degraded
gracefully on non-compliant browsers.  It's more work to have one set
handle both (ala the old days of cross-browser JavaScript).