Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Schema Availability to Apps

From: Michael Dean
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Schema Availability to Apps
Date: 22 May 2003 08:07:40 -0500

Here's db_core.  Keep in mind that db_core is the base class for the sql
server specific abstracted classes.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/dcl/dclgw/db_core.inc.php?rev=1.5&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Example extension for pgsql:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/dcl/dclgw/pgsql.php?rev=1.6&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Example extension for new contact management account aliases - this does
not use the schema_proc array, but will be changed to (DCL didn't
implement it originally):

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/dcl/dclgw/inc/class.dbAccountAlias.inc.php?rev=1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

I have a class that generates SQL (including multiple inner/left joins)
for me, but it does not use metadata and is not commented.  I'll omit it
because the lack of comments will make your head spin ;-)