Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] StyleGuide

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] StyleGuide
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 13:42:48 +0200

Dave Hall wrote:

sigurdne <address@hidden> wrote:

Jeff Bachtel:
Include a transaction ID in forms, such that a double-submit can be
detected programatically, and doubled operations averted.
How can I implement the transaction ID - it would be nice to be able to avoid double-submit by accidental reload of page (which happens)

Have a look at http://phpgroupware.org/wiki/RepostPrevention .  If
people like the idea it can be added to head and 16.
It sounds like a good idea - I have tried it and I am experiencing some problems: 1) First the $extravar['click_history'] has to be renamed to $extravars['click_history']
2) The last entry of $history is always the value of $_GET['click_history']
the $history appsession seems to become very big after a while - could it be reduced to only the last (few) entries ?

Sigurd