Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] speed up the translation

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] speed up the translation
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 11:22:54 -0600

this next week I'm working a different site (that uses a lang system
inspired by phpgw's) and will attempt to make some nice functions
using SHM that we should be able to use to cache the lang entries in
shared memory.  Tricky part will be cleanly detecting whether or not
shm is supported.

just wanted to gove a heads up so we don't dup efforts.