Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] HTTP request object method

From: Alex Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] HTTP request object method
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 10:33:41 -0600

Guillaume Courtois wrote:

Hi all !

I've just quickly read a french article about  gmail using a PHP method to
refresh only the part of the page which has changed, thought some of you would
be interested in it (would be nice for AM :).

Its not a php method actually, its a javascript technique. We discussed it in the meeting as javascript remoting and it WILL be a feature of .18.

Promise.

The english page about the method is there :

http://jibbering.com/2002/4/httprequest.html

Hope this helps ! :-)