[Phpgroupware-developers] head

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] head
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:43:33 +1100

Hi all,

I have some good news.  We now have a new API.  The API is based on
0.9.16 with a couple of major changes:

* The db backend is ADOdb
* You have the choice of phplib or xslt for templates

There are more changes to come, but first we need to finish the app
merging to HEAD.

All app maintainer must merge their own apps to HEAD.  If you need help
ask.  Unmaintained apps will be reviewed late Jan/Feb.

If you lost something in the switch to the new HEAD branch - sorry, and
we will get it back.

Cheers

Dave
--