[phpGroupWare-developers] Re: error in project module

From: Bill Noddin
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: error in project module
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 09:51:12 -0700 (MST)

I wish it were that easy.  I've tried all of that and I can't find it anywhere.
 I've even gone through the database itself looking at the tables for project
and can't find any reference to the currency or the country and it's not
letting me use project because of this error. I've even tried uninstalling
project redownloading it and reinstalling it with no success..

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ forums.phpGroupWare.org