Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Visual design

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Visual design
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 08:18:54 +1000

On Fri, 2007-09-14 at 16:01 +0200, Sigurd Nes wrote:
> How about using the silk icons and
> extjs for rendering/interaction ?
>
> Would probably mean an api-class to feed js with a proper dataset in a
> similar manner that xslttemplates is doing with array->xml+xslt

We already have the JSON option for our menuaction calls.

> http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/

I think this is a theme specific thing.  For example I really like the
gnome icons.  I also don't think they fit very well with our other
existing templates.  Feel free to create a theme they work with :)

> http://extjs.com/deploy/ext/docs/

The YUI toolkit in the API already does a lot of this stuff.  I am happy
to switch to extjs if there is a good reason.

Cheers

Dave