Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] SVN reorg

From: Maât
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] SVN reorg
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 18:29:13 +0200

Olivier Berger a écrit :
Hi Pascal.

Le mercredi 27 août 2008 à 13:31 +0200, Maât a écrit :
Hi,

We spoke earlier about svn reorganization so that we can have a working phpgroupware with a single checkout and trunk/tags/branches for each module.

Can we consider doing this reorganization before .18 branching ?

You seem to mean that there are plans for .18... what are they ?
Well i just rely on what have been said on this very list and on IRC chan history... .18 have been announced for early may then for the summer ( though the year was not clearly defined... i may be wrong when i understand 2008 ^^)

(I think that would also make branching and release easier.)

Is this some issue which delays .18 at the moment ?

No opinion here on the svn reorg anyway... but really interested in the
roadmap ;)

Best regards,
I'm not the roadmap guy but i offered to make things easier for everybody (roadmap guys, coders, betatesters...)

no answer = go ?
no answer = do wtf you wan we dont care ?
no answer = don't move ?

I'd prefer a "no" answer or like Olivier did a "no opinion" than a great white void

rgrds,