Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] phpgroupware.org dns

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] phpgroupware.org dns
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 10:15:47 -0700

Actually the reason I changed DNS was because the site was down. I
grabbed what I could from archive.org and put together a site with the
basics.

As far as I know the project is largely inactive, and if thats the case
then I can setup the site to maintain what is left and for historical
records.
If the project is still active, I am happy to host the sites and I am
very easy to contact from my work address at address@hidden

Chris, please send me the image/files from the website before you shut
it down so I can continue the hosting.

Dan