phpgroupware-docteam

[Phpgroupware-docteam] sgml and html is in CVS

From: Brandon Neill
Subject: [Phpgroupware-docteam] sgml and html is in CVS
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 07:26:18 +0000

all of the current work on the FAQ, User Guide, and Admin Guide is now in CVS,
for
now I've just uploaded my latest html versions, until we get it working on the
cvsdemo server.

Some of the links on docs.phpgroupware.org need to be updated.
Notably, the "Install Document" link should now point to:
cvsdemo/doc/en_US/html/admin/index.html

the Email FAQ should point to
cvsdemo/doc/en_US/html/FAQ/index.html and should just be called FAQ now

You can also remove the link to my machine from the old documentation page, as
the
lastest stuff is now on the server.

What machine is going to be doing the nightly sgml conversions?  Does anyone
know
how to set up the makefile to do that?  I can do it, but I'll need access, and
I'll
need to be able to poke around the machine to find all the files.  What is the
plan
for getting it in to CVS once it's generated?

Hopefully tomorrow (or soon) I'll find time to write a preliminary documentation
howto (including our list of Docbook tags to use) and start porting/rewriting
the
developer docs.

Brandon