Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Installation problems

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Installation problems
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 10:54:54 +0200

Hi Pankaj,

--On Samstag, 31. August 2002 23:41 Uhr -0700 pankaj mathur <address@hidden> wrote:

RE:
RE: Hi All
RE:
RE: I have installed phpgroupware on my windows xp machine with apache and
RE: mysql.
RE:
RE: The app is running with the basic modules, however eventhough all other
RE: applications are installed, like chat, brewer, file browser, etc, they
RE: dont show up in the navigator bar.

You have to log in as administrator and edit the user account that should have access to the applications. You can decide there which user gets to see which application.

Dirk