[Phpgroupware-users] LDAP broke it?

From: Patrick Price
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] LDAP broke it?
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 17:14:36 -0400

OK I see that nothing really happens after installation and configuration. Just a navbar and a blank screen. I then added a couple of applications. Logged in as admin, saw the icons on the left.

Went to settings for address book, entered our LDAP server.

Screen went blank when I went back to home.php. Logged out, back in, blank screen. Not even a nav bar.

Tried some of the DEBUGs to TRUE in header, all I get is:

sane environment: messageonly
domain: default
main class loaded: messageonly
debug: datetime::datetime::gmtnow

The rest of the document is blank. How to best DEBUG? Tried setting error_reporting(7) in home.php but nothing.

The /setup URL is the only thing working now.

Thanks,
Patrick