[Phpgroupware-users] Timetrack

From: Andrew Thurlow
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Timetrack
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 13:59:48 +0000

Hi

I have installed Timetrack 0.9.13.001 though phpgw 0.9.14.000 everything works
great and I think the system is great... I am using in my office to track where
technical people come and go.

A few issues..
1. I cant delete a job through job status or any other way.
2. I cant edit any of the tables through the php interface as an admin. No
problems
doing in through a MySQL interface (prompt or phpMyAdmin)

I am fairly keen to help with this app. There doesnt seem to be any doco
anywhere
especially user doco.

Andrew
--