[Phpgroupware-users] unknown email error

From: Mark Einreinhof
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] unknown email error
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:11:41 -0400

I received the following error when using phpgroupware 0.9.14 on a RedHat8 box using the included email module:

Warning: Bad message number in /var/www/html/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_dcom_imap.inc.php on line 105

Warning: Bad message number in /var/www/html/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_dcom_imap.inc.php on line 133

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /var/www/html/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_msg_display.inc.php on line 537

What I was trying to do was move an email to another folder.

-Mark

Legal Disclaimer: I am not authorized to obligate the government to anything.