[Phpgroupware-users]

From: Mark Einreinhof
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users]
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 15:22:03 -0400

I noticed this line at the bottom of my email page, "AngleMail Table: [NOT Installed]" Is this the table you are referring to? If so, could you point me to how to instal it? The anglemail instructions simply said to replace the email folder with their email folder. I didn't see anything about tables. I must have missed something.

I logged into /phpgroupware/setup/ but didn't find anything about tables under Step 4, Application management.

Thanks
-Mark

Re: [Phpgroupware-users] unknown email error